In the framework of ENRICH in China, EBN is calling EBN Members, accelerators, universities, startups and SMEs to join ENRICH in China's matchmaking and innovation tour and gain unique access to leading Chinese innovators, tech-based organisations, EU and Chinese government officials and many more.
- matchmaking with key Chinese tech-based organisations
- visit to leading Chinese innovators and soft landing zones
- introduction to business and research opportunities in Tianjin, Beijing and Chengdu (China)
- free access to EU-China Business and Cooperation Fair in Chengdu
- meeting with counterparts in China for new Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-2020
- first-hand information on Chinese Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) landscape and innovative activities in China
- contacts wih high-level EU and Chinese government officials
- connection with ENRICH in China to support the growth in China
- for more information visit the website and check here the programme
Who should attend?
Organisations from EU Member States and Associated countries with interest in starting/deepening Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) cooperation with China and other sectors such as:
- startups, SMEs, large enterprises, business networks and clusters
- universities and university associations, research institutes and research councils
- science parks, incubators, accelerators, STI networks and funding agencies
Application and payment procedure
- please fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com by 2 September 2018 (deadline extended!!)
- fee: 150 euros + VAT (if applicable)
- the participants need to cover their own travel expenses while the accomodation will be provided in at least one of the cities
- for more information, click here
See last year's ENRICH in China's matchmaking tour when ENRICH in China was offically launched and setup in Chengdu and Beijing.